Agnostic.com

5 0

LINK Pastor Curt Landry: A Vote for Biden is a Vote for “Evil” and God Will Curse You | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

I swear sometimes it is really difficult in deciding if a post doesn't really belong in the "silly, Tandom and fun" category.

Pastor Curt Landry, the genius who recently said the removal of Confederate statues were a sign of God judging the Illuminati, now says that God will curse you for voting for Joe Biden.

snytiger6 9 Oct 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What the way Mitch McConnell has been cursed?
[dailymail.co.uk]

This political campaign is leading demagogic charlatans to reveal their true blasphemous selves.

"With only two viable candidates on the ballot, it’s unrealistic to always pick someone who will perfectly align with your values... That may be unfortunate, but it’s the reality we face."

I'm going to have to remember that for use in other discussions.

My vote's long since cast, so here I go...

Yeah, my ballot was cast and went out the same day it arrived. In WA everybody votes by mail. In OR too.

I'll consider that an endorsement for Biden.

Yep

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:546910
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.