Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Amy Coney Barrett: Senate confirms judge to Supreme Court

USA Today article on Amy Comey Barrett's confirmation to the Supreme Court

Hages 7 Oct 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If there was any doubt that Rebuplicans had no integrity, this is incontrovertible evidence.

Have to keep the House, take the Senate and Presidency and impeach Kavanaugh on sex crimes.

Hopefully he gets cirrhosis.

Beautiful

Keep your filthy paws off my uterus.

@LovinLarge If you were grown up enough to managed your uterus personally, no one would have to worry about how it would hit our taxes.

Do better.

@CourtJester Let's see your evidence that ties taxes to my uterus. On the basis of the fact that your comments make no sense and are never supported by evidence, there is no doubt in my mind that I always have and always will do better than you have.

@Diagoras “We can’t win, so we’re gonna set the deck so we do”.
That’s grown and the sign of an agenda.... and the reason for the second amendment.

Grow up

@LovinLarge quick google

@CourtJester

1. A Google search does not constitute evidence.
  2. Abortion access is a minor component of the services provided by PP.
  3. Still zero evidence that my uterus has any ties to services financed by taxation.
  4. You are completely ignorant of the Hyde Amendment.
  5. That type of response is exactly how I know that you are not degreed.

@CourtJester Oh, goodie. A veiled threat of armed violence over changing the number of justices on the Supreme Court. Your idol has taught you well. You must be one of those "Second Amendment people" he was talking about who could stop Hilary from nominating judges had she been sworn in as President.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:547061
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.