Agnostic.com

6 10

Wood screw spill on Interstate-90 causes multiple flat tires.

A metaphor for Republicans. Screwing other people and not taking responsibility. What kind of idiot doesn't secure his load?

"Numerous motorists on Interstate 90 found themselves on the side of the freeway changing a flat tire Sunday after a vehicle dropped hundreds of wood screws between Snoqualmie Pass and Hyak.

"The Washington State Patrol said several motorists took the risky step of changing their tires on the shoulder, while others called for a tow.

"The State Patrol was unable to locate the vehicle that dropped the screws about 1:00 p.m. on Sunday afternoon."

[ncwlife.com]

[seattletimes.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Oct 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

There are many things to consider before starting a renovation. You have to worry about the color, material, and the number of windows. But I am going to talk about something else. Some people will use higher-quality materials to make your house last longer. The materials are not cheap, but they can better protect your house from rain or even earthquakes. However, these materials can be more expensive than regular ones. Therefore, you have to do an economic analysis before deciding whether you should use them or not. I always get it all from [scrooz.com.au].

People who do that are worse that litterers, because they are littering dangerously

We've been having numerous similar situations here in Broken Hill ever since that massive Hailstorm a year or so ago.
The firms replacing roofs were just tossing old used self-drilling screws anywhere and everywhere, letting them spill from the vehicles all over the roads as they went, each time to the local Rubbish tip.
Unfortunately the 'culprits' can never be traced and bought to book so the motorists all had to cop the price/costs for tyre repairs/replacements.
I made a 'deal' with one group doing the roof of my friend a few doors away, I 'd supply them with icy cold water and they'd give me ALL the screws they were going to discard, I ended up with a 29 litre bucket filled to the brim with screws that are in perfect condition plus enough sheets of corrugated metal sheeting to replace my tired old sheeting on my fences, all the sheeting was coloured bonded as well.

That's screwed up.

A screwy situation.

Screw that guy.

(I'd better stop now.)

A small groan for this.

@starwatcher-al I'm here all week. Tip your server.

Life happens ,one can get screwed in more ways than ,at no fault of there own ,\in wrong place at the wrong time

Self centered idiots. And I loathe folks that don't clean up after themselves.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:547190
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.