Agnostic.com

3 0

Should the government give more tax breaks and entitlements to families with children considering our overpopulation issue

Bucky12 5 Nov 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's time to start taxing the breeders for adding strain and stress to our systems.
It's time to reward the Childfree.

I have always been opposed to tax breaks for breeders. It reeks of discrimination as well as systematically keeping women out of the workplace and out of power positions and instead promoting only their value as baby factories.

Stop giving girls Barbie Dolls and start giving them briefcases and calculators and telling them that their greatest contribution to society would be getting an education and having a successful career.

I think contraception should be free including tubal ligation and vasectomies. Child deductions could be bracketed with each additional child getting less.

gearl Level 8 Nov 27, 2017

What I have witnessed is mothers planning births. I have rental property and heard these mothers talk about having more children to receive more benefits that follow the child for years. They intentionally don't get married and know how to play the system to their full advantage. It's unbelievable but I can show you the hud checks. I honestly believe if the plug was pulled births would go down. This government has created a monster problem it now has to feed at taxpayers expense.

Birth control education could go a long way towards helping our overburdened welfare system.
Perhaps promoting and providing free contraceptives to help keep unplanned pregnancies in check.
Free contraceptives would be less expensive than raising a child on welfare.

We could also help out with our government funding by not only looking at the burden the poor puts on it but how the ultra-rich avoid paying their fair share of taxes.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5473
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.