Agnostic.com

3 2

It's amazing how stupid Trump supporters are.

Lesley Stahl ‘gets security detail' due to death threat after 60 Minutes interview
Death threat

[independent.co.uk]

Dyl1983 8 Oct 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It took a lot of guts to interview this scumbag who has a history of obfuscation and interrupting. He twists things around and acts as if there is no proof that he previously said things he said yet, at the same %#@*& time he says he has proof (unverifiable) from some paper article. Of course people get mad that someone legitimate tries to put their 'hero' to task and they react in the usual manner, threats of violence. A lot of these people are mad yet have neither the brains nor the tact to say why.

. . . certainly some behaviors are 'stupid', but I would not paint that group with such a large brush. 😛

. . . a very good read :

[goodreads.com]

They are the worst among us! I have excluded all Trump supporters from my life, and found other more intelligent friends who are not. Does this make me a snob? No! It makes me someone who needs a lack of toxicity in my life, and life is better without them. Good riddance!

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:547388
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.