Agnostic.com

17 0

If you could have dinner with anyone..anyone no limits..who would it be?

If you could have dinner with anyone..anyone no limits .who would it be?

DavidVass 3 Nov 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

17 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Neil deGrasse Tyson

Excellent answer!!!!...I love to watch Youtube vids of Neil whenever I get a chance......would love to see him at a live event sometime...

A ten year old me. I’d tell myself and warn myself about many things.

Living or dead people? if alive I think I would love to have dinner with Stephen Hawkin! what a beautiful mind but I think it would be like tring to drink out of a fire hydrant going full blast! lol

Albert Einstein
Nikola Tesla
Alan Turing
Sam Harris

Salvador Dali

hell yea! and many more of the great artist! Man Jackson pollack was so hard core he pulled the thanksgiving turkey off the table not getting along with superficial people

Vincent Van Gogh .For a man who died thinking he was a failure,It would be unbelievably gratifying to be able to tell him he is among the most famous and influential figures in the history of Western art

hell yes! and many more of the great artist! I loved reading about Vincent Van Gogh, I feel like we would have been best friends if we were in a same time line. How about Emily Dickenson, what a gal to learn from, she didnt ever want to get out of her own house and be around superficial people. I can relate to her to! lol Jackson Pollock pulled the thanksgiving turkey off the family table putting up with superficial thinkers! wow he put America on the map for art!

how about Gallaleo? we could have told him warning warning will robertson you just pissed off the church going against them now they going to put you in prison

Carl and Barack

My cousin. He passed away, due to cancer and I'd like to talk to him again.

So hard to choose.

My daughter,
Nikola Tesla,
Christopher Hitchens,
Any viable film producer

President Barack Obama

george carlin or David Attenborough

The current Dalai Lama

Bill Nye.

My mom. It is amazing that I have so many questions I would like to ask her that I didn't think of before she passed. I think what I miss most is her laugh. 😟

Betty Level 8 Nov 27, 2017

mom, she usually cooks, serves and cleans; all for just an I Love you!

mzee Level 7 Nov 27, 2017

Jesus ,not only would put alot of questions to bed but he could do the water into wine miracle too,very handy for dinner.

Lol!

If we can include fictional characters as you've indicated, then I'll take Zaphod Beeblebrox. He'd likely be a little more fun, and who needs wine water when you've got a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster?

He could also produce more bread.

ba ha ha ha lmfao

Jesus was not fictional,gospel story about him was however

I have several candidates..since there are no limitations of language or time its a hard one.. still working on my answer..

boy aint that the truth so many good ones its just dam right inspiring!

That's right openminded..
I decided to go with Jose Mujica or myself as a 10 year old kid like JohnGlass mentioned...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5484
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.