Agnostic.com

18 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What a schmuck. You can do anything if you agree with conservative , religious views. and apparent ont agree with separation of church and state.

a*****e

SKH78 Level 8 Nov 2, 2020

Flaming!

Lindsey Graham the Trumpanzee

He's encouraged the Orange Blister to fight hard in the court 🤣🤣

Bigot.

Misogynistic bigot.....😉

In other words, they can be successful if they're willing to accept the patriarchy.

Typical conservative thinking. Woman can be who they want so long as they are who we want them to be. ....or lack of thinking

Yes. These weak, pathetic men don't possess the qualities that a self respecting educated, intelligent, evolved woman would give the time of day to, so they need to find weak pathetic women they can control or live a very lonely life.

This is a perfect example of a 2 faced person. Once in 2016 he called the big Chump a jackass. Then everything changed after Sen. John McCain died. Then we saw a complete turnaround and transformation to a top rate Trumpanzee.

Just a piece of dog turd that SC really needs to scoop up and place in the dumpster.

It might happen.

And still they won’t fuck him . How sad .

What more can you expect from a white supremacy obstructionist republican fascist!!!

Graham can go fuck himself.

I miss u 🙌

@Pralina1 Miss you, too.
😘

He can drop dead of cancer.

Poetic. And on point. Well said.

@Anonamoose Thank you.

@KKGator I haven't followed Carolina politics but it doesn't say a lot for Carolina voters when he gets reelected. 😏

@Anonamoose No, it does not.
I'm hopeful we'll be able to turn the Senate blue, in the Georgia runoffs in January.
However, I won't be surprised if the republicans manage to win.
Unfortunately, some old habits die really hard here in the South.

Being a (mostly) gentleman, I won't mention where Graham can go.

Graham would be easier to stomach if he would just come out of the closet and be a man for a change...

Real shame that he's almost certainly gonna get re-elected. His current election is probably the closest he is gonna get to being voted out because South Carolina be South Carolina.

South Carolina is dominated by......guess who? Evangelicals, religious whackjobs.

@SeaRay215ex...and I know this because one of them (from South Carolina) live close to me. She's been in South Africa for 7 yrs now.

Yes, we will support women as long as they stay in their place. OK. Explain to me what place that is. I hope Graham loses this time.

Calls people communist, I am not sure he really knows what a communist is, but he is a rabid Israeli ass kisser. He was in it with John McCain on the Ukraine coup job too.

This is from quite a long time ago, when the connisuer of chaos John McCain was still alive (who is now rotting in the ground, all the better for the world as a whole). No one can say this is bull shit, because the video is right here . . .

I did a short analysis of this video and the "two old motherfuckers" as someone has so deftly put it. Lindsey Graham in Ukraine, encouraging Ukrainian soldiers to fight, with complete disregard for the Minsk agreement. Constantly wringing his hands while he is speaking: "I admire the fact that you will fight for your homeland. Your fight is our fight. 2017 will be the year of offense. All of us (indicating ¦¦¦ and himself) will go back to Washington and we will push the case against Russia. Enough of a Russian aggression. It is time for them to pay a heaver price. Our fight is not with the Russian people, but with Putin. Our promise to you is to take your cause to Washington, inform the American people of your bravery, and make the case against Putin to the world." Then John McCain: "I believe you will win, I am convinced you will win and we will do everything we can to provide you with what you need to win. You have succeeded, not because of your equipment, but because of your courage. So I thank you, and the world is watching. And the world is watching, because we cannot allow Vladimir Putin to succeed here, because if he succeeds here, he will succeed in other countries." . Interesting that McCain is using the old domino theory falacy, that was used to justify Vietnam. The domino theory stated that if Vietnam was allowed to fall to communists, then all of the other countries would also fall to communism. . From [en.wikipedia.org] "A major piece of evidence against the domino theory consists of the failure of Communism to take hold in Thailand, Indonesia, and other large Southeast Asian countries after the 1975 end of the Vietnam War, as Eisenhower's speech had warned it could. . The domino theory failed to take into account the character of the North Vietnamese and Viet Cong struggle in the Vietnam War. By assuming Ho Chi Minh was a pawn of the Communist giants Russia and China, American policymakers failed to see that the goal of Ho and his supporters was limited to Vietnamese independence, rather than the spread of global communism." . When the hands are clasp one inside the other and tightly clamped and twisted on each other. It signifies high anxiety, stress or low confidence and is a pacifying behaviour. . The Minsk Agreement: Representatives of Ukraine, the Russian Federation, the Donetsk People's Republic (DPR), and the Lugansk People's Republic (LPR) signed the Minsk Protocol, an agreement to halt the war in the Donbass region of Ukraine, on 5 September 2014. . Also, the body language of both of these characters seems to show them as being weak, insecure and timid about what they are doing. In short, they look like a couple of fucking scared-ass old ladies.

I think you are watching to much RT. You and Scott Atlas can wallow in the lies and Russian propaganda it Spews out every day.
You need to do some reading and research into how Russia has treated the Ukraine from Stalin to Putin. When you learn about the Purges in the Ukraine done by Stalin and the forced Famine done to the Ukraine after world war 2, maybe then we can take your opinions as ones that are informed at least.

I agree with most of what you say about Vietnam, but when you start calling people "fucking scared-ass old ladies" you lose my respect. Name calling is a Trump Trade mark. He would be so proud of You.

@dermot235 And you get this information about Ukraine, Stalin, and Putin from where? What is your source?

You think the USA is some great savior of the world?

@Archeus_Lore So you think Stalin treated the people of the Ukraine well. If you listen to what Kruschev (The Russian Premier) said about stalin you would understand. Do you think the forced Famine in the Ukraine after WW2 is a myth. Do you think that the Purges in the 30's in the Ukraine are a myth. You need to go read some history books and educate yourself.

I think that a lot of people make the mistake of seeing all issues as one-sided, they read the American media and watch the American news and think they know what is happening in other parts of the world based on that. Most Americans never bother to seriously learn another language and read stories from other countries and as a result never realize just how much they have been lied to. In fact, the USA does not even hide it any more, but people are still so dense and parochailly-minded that they can't see it when it is right in front of them.

Since World War II, the USA has killed more than 20 million people, that averages out to roughly 282,000 per year, 23,474 per month, or 782 per day. The USA has been at war more than 90% of the time since 1776! The USA:
interfered in Iraq - there is a war there now.
interfered in Syria - there is a war there now.
interfered in Libya - there is a war there now.
interfered in Yemen - there is a war there now.
interfered in Ukraine - there is a war there now.
interfered in Afghanistan - there is a war there now.
No pattern of behavior here at all, right?

When are Americans going to start worrying about putting their OWN house in order before bitching about other countries when they do not speak that countries native language, understand its culture, and can't even understand what is going on in their OWN country, let alone some other country?

@Archeus_Lore You have an obvious inability to see any wrong in Russian behaviour. I can condemn the invasion of Iraq by the US. I can condemn Reagans foreign policy in Latin America. Are you capable of condemning ANYTHING Russia does. Your list of countries interfered with is very telling considering it was Russia that invaded Afghanistan before the US did. And it was Russia that interfered in Syria, the Ukraine. And it was Russia that interfered in Poland, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, Finland (they invaded Finland in Peace time), The Baltic states, have you ever heard of the Iron Curtain. Stalin killed more that 30 million of his own people in the Purges. So if you are going to make a case against American foreign policy, try bring some balance in to the conversation. At the moment you just sound like a mouth piece for Putin.

You seem to have it in for Russia, huh? Sorry to burst your bubble, but BEFORE Russia did what it did in Ukraine, as shown in the video I posted, Lindsey Graham and John McCain were there encouraging chaos. And, Obama admitting his role in the US-supported coup in Ukraine, a war crime. (First video link below).
Victoria Nuland, Assistant Secretary of State for European and Eurasian Affairs at the United States Department of State, admits in the second video that the USA supported the Ukrainian coup with 5 billion dollars. Note the Chevron symbol in the background of the video. John McCain (Senator Lovewar himself) and Victoria Nuland were in Ukraine in December 2013 amid the mass anti-government protests. (The third video is of John McCain in Ukraine addressing protesters.) During the visit, McCain met with Ukrainian opposition leaders in the country’s capital of Kiev, voicing his support for the protests, adding that he saw Ukraine’s future with Europe.
Biden's youngest son, Hunter Biden was hired to the board of Burisma Holdings, Ukraine’s largest private gas producer.
The proxy Ukraine war is all about energy. The Eastern part of Ukraine is the major oil and gas producing region of Ukraine accounting for approximately 90 per cent of Ukrainian production and according to EIA (The American Energy Information Administration) may have 42 tcf (trillion cubic feet) of shale gas resources technically recoverable from 197 tcf of risked shale gas in place.
George Soros is heavily invested in Ukraine . . . . to the tune of about one billion dollars.
Obama admits the US-sponsored coup:

Victoria Nuland . . . 5 Billion recently, with Chevron symbol behind her
John McCain in Ukraine addressing protesters
Well, well, well . . . . . and they blame Russia for Crimea, when it was their coup that started it all? And Russia is the "aggressor"? [ecowatch.com] The results of the US interference in Syria [cbsnews.com]

So there is more evidence that the USA has been causing problems, not to mention . . . . NATO's Eastward Expansion: Did the West Break Its Promise to Moscow?
What the US secretary of state said on Feb. 9, 1990 in the magnificent St. Catherine's Hall at the Kremlin is beyond dispute. There would be, in Baker's words, "no extension of NATO's jurisdiction for forces of NATO one inch to the east," provided the Soviets agreed to the NATO membership of a unified Germany. Moscow would think about it, Gorbachev said, but added: "any extension of the zone of NATO is unacceptable."
[spiegel.de]

So you can complain all you want about Russia, but it is not Russia that has surrounded the USA with military bases, it is the USA that has surrounded Russia with military bases, and, just because I point out all the stupid shit the USA does does not mean that I think Russian political leaders in the past have been blameless, but since the end of WWII, the USA has been spoiling for a fight with Russia or China, and eventually they will get it. Unlike you though, I do not go out of my way to pretend I know what leaders did what in the USSR, because for one thing, what happened 50 years ago is far less relevant than what is happening now, and, I do not pretend to know shit that I have not spent time researching in the language of the country concerned, rather than listening to some bull shit stories put together by the CIA and the military industrial complex that has lied to the American people repeatedly, so much so that they have a long standing record of doing so.

Since you are so interested in digging up dirt on other countries, how many people from those other countries have you actually talked to?

Nice to know that totalitarian restrictions on travel, both social and geographical, are not in place in the USA. ( Sorry I wrote that sentence wrong, I meant to add 'YET' on the end.)

Unless you are a Child locked in a Cage kept from your parents. Pretty restrictive I would say.

@dermot235 Yes I forgot that. OK add 'was not' and 'are now' instead.

Just like when I was in the Army; I could wear any color clothes I wanted, as long as they were camouflage green.

I'm not going to sit here and claim that the Democrats are a "big tent" these days, but there's certainly more room for conservatives in the Democratic party than there is for liberals in the Republican party. Dems basically don't care if you're religious or not, just don't try to put that religion into law or discriminate against those who don't share your views. Repubs want to legislate religious "morality", at least their version of it.

It is a common mistake to confuse leftism with liberalism. Most centrist Republicans are classical liberals.

@PBuck0145 I guess it depends on how far back you're going when you say "classical". "Classical" liberalism is New Deal- Great Society liberalism; social programs for the poor and a Social Security-Medicare-Medicaid safety net. By that definition, the center of the Republican party has been shrinking since the '80s. The official party doctrine (or maybe just the effective party doctrine) has been to find a way to shrink the safety net and disqualify as many people as possible.

If you meant to say "libertarians", then yeah, many are. In which case their interests are more closely aligned with the Democratic party, except that they disagree on tax policy and social programs generally. But on social issues, the Democrats are actually more libertarian. As Reagan said, "Do whatever you want, as long as you don't do it in the street and scare the horses." Most Dems would agree with that.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:548864
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.