Agnostic.com

16 9

BREAKING NEWS!!
BIDEN WINS ELECTION in a landslide as Americans vote for no more shit!!
Lock and load, the dummies are angry!

Cutiebeauty 9 Nov 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

8.27am my time - EC Votes - Biden 210 / Trump 213, still counting....

The Orange man came in with his family, saying he won the election, and he wants supreme court to stop all vote counting. ...this with 4 states still counting and mail votes. This is a fraudulent speech if you say you won again and haven't won yet.

Last i saw, its blue 220, red 213.

@Cutiebeauty yes it's at that now. It's on most news channels.

I certainly hope so

Actually, I won by a massive write-in campaign that youall musta missed. BTW, Cutie, you're my VP. Pack your bags, we're going to Washington. Bring a case of Lysol

Wheeeee!☺

My dearest hope

I'm so glad Trump is no more

Before y'all are having those visions of sugarplums tonight, don't forget to hang your stockings . Thanks to our wonderful president, clean coal is abundant. 🤗👀

You are so stoopid!😂😂😂😂

@Cutiebeauty I can spell.🤓👀 🤔

@Silver1wun know ewe kant , ewe stoopid!

I hope that it goes well..and then we can work on bringing TRUE unity to this nation, and true separation of church and state as instructed by the Constitution.. the highest law of the land

I have a special bottle of wine to open tonight to celebrate the Blue Tsunami. And btw, I'm locked & loaded. Right wingers aren't the only people who are prepared. Us old veterans are well-trained and we're ornery as hell.

That's fabulous! ☺

@Cutiebeauty Thank you. And some of us have "Expert" written in our military records for every weapon we had to qualify.

@mischl that's fabulous too. I'm a good shot too and i'm locked loaded as well.. Nobody's treading on me!

I want to go to bed tonight early knowing that Trump has been defeated.

Cutiebeauty Called it. Good enough for me. lol

If only it were an accurate headline. HILLARY SWEEPS NATION! DEWEY DEFEATS TRUMAN! I'll wait until tomorrow or later. "Ye if little faith"? I'm gnostic atheist skeptic. I have zero faith. I will wait until the future becomes the past. I voted for Biden. Now all I can do is wait. Optimism is way overated and doesn't affect the future. It will be what it will be. Noone knows

You know, if you are wrong I will no longer think of you in the same way. NO one breaks my heart and keeps my trust. So please provide proof. And please be right because I don't think I can handle 4 more years of Donnie Dumpsterfire. I realize that will be the end of the Pinata, but I'm really OK with that.

Hun, it's early on election day.. No one knows anything yet! I'm just hoping!😞

Do you have anything solid, like a link or something that Biden wins Election? Please pass on if you do. Thanks

No link.. Just calling it before trump does...

Don't know quite what to make of that.

I think most people around the world would be happy the Orange man is out 😉

I hope all goes smoothly and the Orange man got no tricks up his sleeve.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:549294
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.