Agnostic.com

7 13

An Apt Image for Election Day 2020

This is how I feel today. How about you?

I hate knife-edge trails.

LiterateHiker 9 Nov 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am not watching the results but I check them every so often.

@19dacar52

I am checking the results once every hour. Fingers crossed.

Biden is still ahead. So far, Biden has won 223 electoral college votes to Trump's 145.

Washington Governor Jay Inslee won a third term. Hooray!

@LiterateHiker I sure hope that Biden retains his lead. I was a little worried earlier when the results were closer.

@19dacar52

Now it's:

Biden: 223 electoral votes.

Trump: 174 electoral votes.

Yup

Me too! I want more comfort than that, at least a little

I had to vote in an arena....arrived at 6:15 and waited 2.5 hrs......that didn't bother me. But I'm not going to be on edge all night or even week.

Not for me. I know who I am and where I stand. There was no contest for me and I voted and just got it out of my mind as there was nothing else I could do. I will wait for the final result and have no choice but to accept the outcome and live with it just as I have for the past 83 years.

I am watching the USA with both hope and fear.

Just like another one of your hiking adventures ,going to be a very long night and maybe the next week till 100 million mail in votes gets counted

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:549367
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.