Agnostic.com

6 1

Hard drugs. Your favorites?

yargeaux 3 Nov 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am a junkie I made snowballs coke and heroin I detoxed in a greyhound from Cali to Kansas stopping for one day when it was real bad I have been clean since nov 2 1982.

Alcohol when I was in my 20s..hate it now..only drink once in a blue moon..and only wine..and craft german beers...

Marijuana..but not much..only once in a while..love edibles..more then smoking..I don't consider Marijuana a hard drug..it's medicine..

Cocaine in my 20s..loved it..unfortunately it's a horrible addiction..gladly I stopped after having a scare ...I snorted 2 rails..lucky I didn't die..was fucked up for 4 days no sleep..

Meth..did it by accident..again this was all in my early 20s..hated it got sick as fuck..glad I hated it..

Heroin...did a few times..snorted never injected..hated it too..felt like everytime you closed your eyes you were free falling to your death off a high rise building.." who the fuck wants to feel like that" ?

Mushrooms...awesome unless you overdose and have a bad trip

Acid..great trip..if your in a good place..like a mountain...

The most amazing drug in the world is Opium..pure opium smoked makes one feel like a superior being..or so called God...you have no worries..all negative thoughts evaporate...your senses are heightened..I could actually hear conversations from other people from far away...the most INSANE part was the feeling of being clear..and super focused on my surroundings...it was the best feeling in the world...I believe..opium could actually help people but scumbag big pharma and governments stole it from the people..and control it...to profit from it..

Crack is fucked up..smoked it a few times..makes you cracked out and retarded. Again all this was in my 20s..when I was IGNORANT and ill informed..I only smoke herb and eat it once in awhile

Cocaine. But I haven’t done any in years. I just stick to weed. I rarely drink.

I have never done hard drugs and never wanted to. I want to be in control of myself.

That's cool-do what you want to do-you are your own master.

If you went to college in the 70s you probably did acid,thc, uppers, downers, coke, etc. Those are the hard drugs. Later came ecstasy.

Shrooms aren’t considered “hard” neither is weed. They are however, my favorites.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:5495
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.