Agnostic.com

1 5

LINK 2020 elections: 5 states pass legal marijuana measures, potentially growing industry by $9 billion

Wow! South Dakota! They just threw up their hands and legalized recreational use and medical use on one day! That's funny!!!!

Idaho is now going to create it's own Border Patrol to keep Oregon, Montana, Wyoming, Utah and Nevada from infiltrating their pot-free zone safe from Satan's smoke and those dirty bastards that try to travel through with something so evil. 😛 😛 (The map is pretty funny. Allllllllllllll that green, then there's Idaho. Bring your guns, leave the weed.)

The irony of all those Good Ol' Boys voting for Trump but wanting to smoke weed is really quite funny. If I were a Trump supporter, I might need to be stoned cart blanche, too.

SeaGreenEyez 9 Nov 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You forgot Washington and Canada.

I guess when you're in Idaho it doesn't matter where the wind is blowing in from.

Maybe Idaho should have a new state motto: The contact high state.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:549620
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.