Agnostic.com

11 17

LINK Pastor Who Blamed COVID on People Who “Committed Fornication” Dies of COVID | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

End Times preacher Irvin Baxter has died of COVID.

His ministry announced on Tuesday that the 75-year-old Baxter was hospitalized last week and quickly succumbed to the disease.

The brief note doesn’t mention how he may have caught the virus, but we all know he never took it seriously. That’s because, in late March, he appeared on Jim Bakker‘s show and attempted to explain why God gave us COVID: Fornication among unmarried couples.

snytiger6 9 Nov 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

maybe he was doing a lot of extra fornication him self lol

Definitely karma

certainly was

Perfect. I love the irony.

Yes it is irony for a non beleiver

Guess he was a fornicator, and his god punished him.

one has to just shake there head

His congregation will finally know his true self.

Good. I’m glad the asshole is dead. Hope his last moments were physically painful.

Natural selection at work. Goodbye, selfish idiots! We won't miss you.

Did it ever occur to him that his favorite president is also a notorious fornicator?

By his logic, Trump is responsible for the pandemic.

@Paul4747 Now now, my good man, such people are not capable of rational thought! 😉

@anglophone Because then they'd be atheists?

@anglophone LOL!! Don’t overestimate these morons........they aren’t capable of thinking period. They’re all sheep!!

@SeaRay215ex Yup ... sheep who are evidently sexually repressed, as they worship a god who, as Sam Harris has observed, has an obsession with what people do when naked!

Might he be appropriately referred to as "one dumb fucker"? 😉

He probably got that creme of sum yung mene by his favorite Chinese restaurant called Da Schlong.

Well dang. It's all my fault, then. I apologize, everyone.

My only excuse is, at least I got laid.

Don't worry, I contributed. You are not alone in this catastrophe.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:549861
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.