Agnostic.com

5 10

I spoke to someone today who said that they liked trump just because he was amusing to watch. So there you go, that's obviously why so many voted for him. Some people just want a clown for president.

Cyklone 7 Nov 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe he can have a lucrative career post-politics hosting reality shows or wrestling or something.

Oh, wait......

So true.

My head hurts 😟

We are a country of amusement parks , endless malls , endless car lots , fast food , and cookie cutter houses .
The clown knew that . The clown danced on the music the monkeys wanted to hear 🙁

Exactly. He was never happier than when he was filming the Apprentice and able to tell someone they were fired. And a large slice of the American public finds politics boring and would love nothing more than to have a president who would literally "put on a show" for their entertainment. Truly sad...

It is such a shame that unlike Australians, for example. Americans don't have a tradition of traveling abroad. There is nothing so valuable as the chance to see yourselves as others see you.

So very true. It is not always a pleasant experience either. I saw some very ugly aussies in my travels, enough to make me feel ashamed of them at times.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:550051
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.