Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Letters From An American 11/08/2020

Wonderful to read, I love her perspective and clear views.

Trump and Republican Party leaders are refusing to acknowledge that Democrat Joe Biden and his running mate Kamala Harris have won the 2020 election. Despite Biden’s win in the Electoral College and his win of 4.4 million* and counting in the popular vote, Trump insists—without evidence-- that there has been fraud and will not concede the election. So far, most Republican leaders are following his lead. This morning, for example, Senator Pat Toomey (R-PA) suggested, contrary to the facts, that there are irregularities in the ballot counting.

HippieChick58 9 Nov 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Delusional Fuckwits the Republicans

The repubs lost and need to get over it. It's not like there broke. Most of those holes are millionaires.

Some Republicans are slowly distancing themselves from our Bully I Chief. I think the silence of VP Pence is very significant.

Nobody is willing to tell the emperor he has no clothes. I'm not sure they are wearing clothes either.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:551076
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.