Agnostic.com

18 13

Nurse says dying COVID-19 patients still don't think virus is 'real'

These dying patients are Republican COVID-deniers who refused to wear masks. Brain-washed. Natural selection.

By Jackie Salo. Nov. 16, 2020

A South Dakota nurse says some of her COVID-19 patients still refuse to accept that the virus is “real” — even in their dying moments.

Jodi Doering, an emergency room nurse, said she’s seen gravely ill patients gasping for breath — but adamant that the pandemic doesn’t exist, CNN reported.

“Their last dying words are, ‘This can’t be happening. It’s not real,’” Doering said on CNN’s “New Day” on Monday.

Doering said many of these patients insist they’re suffering from the flu or other ailments.

“The hardest thing to watch is people are still looking for something else and they want a magic answer and they don’t want to accept that COVID is real,” she said.

“Even after positive results come back, some people just don’t believe it.”

Anger and hatred toward medical staff

Doering said that instead of FaceTiming with their families from their deathbeds, they’re “filled with anger and hatred” toward the medical staffers.

“In the bigger picture, when you try to reason with people and be like ‘Can I call your family, your kids, your wife, your friends, your wife, your brother?’ and they say ‘No because I’m going to be fine,'” she said.

Doering said these exchanges with patients are disheartening because they’ve become so common in the hospital.

“It makes you sad and mad and frustrated and you know that you’re just going to come back and do it all over again,” Doering said.

Photo: Jodi Doering (right) and her daughter work in a COVID-19 unit in South Dakota.

[nypost.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Nov 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

18 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The adult generation is the most influenced by all kinds of silly conspiracy theories that vaccines are biological weapons or don't exist. I know a lot of elderly office workers who think that vaccines are just a fiction made up to shut down the private enterprise. I work as a nurse, so this horror is directly related to me. Sometimes I can't murmur to old ladies because of their conspiracy theories. Statistics report the national average salary is $77,460 for nurses, but it seems that the nerve cells must pay off even higher.

Even the evidence of their own imminent deaths is not enough to convince such brain damaged individuals of the reality of Covid-19.

If I was a medical care provider, and had been caring for Covid patients since March - I strongly suspect I'd be finding a new non-hospital position by now !
Especially after hearing this kind of insanity, and then seeing all the people on the outside who are acting like there is nothing at all to worry about ! Gr-r-r-r

It’s almost unbelievable. Inconceivable for me, but I am not them

I just saw something similar on FB. Crazy, totally crazy and incredibly sad.

Jesus Christ.

Mvtt Level 7 Nov 17, 2020

I would just tell them: "see, a hoax just killed you, asshole!"

When they were brainwashed they used a combination of Dawn and Tide detergent that way the washing lasted quite a long time, even removes those tricky grease spots.

Sad...they can deny all they want, but they will die like everyone else does...they just can't see past their noses. The longer this Nation has to wait for true LEADERSHIP, the more will die...BUT...the Orange Coward will just simply go cheat at another round of GOLF...on OUR NICKEL...I HATE what has happened with this country...this is like The Inquisition and the Plague all rolled into one large Apocalyptic nightmare.

Gives me hope to think that this kind of delusional thinking, along with religious thinking, could be an evolutionary dead end. It demoralizes me that it most likely its extinction will not happen during my lifetime.

Read this a couple days ago. I also read this one
[yahoo.com]

@Larimar

Sad.

I am not at all surprised.

I am always amazed at the delusional behavior of some people🤔

While this is tragic to the families, I feel it to be Darwanism reassuring us that it's still at work. These people willingly selected their program of delusion, and it's no one else's job to try and deprogram them from blindly rushing towards their own death. Some choose drugs, some choose gangs, these people chose the koolaid. And they've received exactly what they asked for. I only feel sorry for the children in these families who'll have a difficult road ahead in processing the purpose of all of this in the years to come.

@summatyme

Yes, it's natural selection at work.

They make cardboard coffins for them!

They're dying to prove it's not real.
My last aunt on my fathers side of the family recently died in Pascagoula Mississippi of Covid convinced to the end she had lung cancer or something, just NOT the hoax disease, that would just be too democratic for her taste.

So sad he brainwashed everyone who follows him.

feel so sorry with what the medical staff have to put up with

It is unbelieveable ,that they only believe non believers with no credibility, even with there own life at stake

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:553500
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.