Agnostic.com

14 5

Id really like to meet someone for an affair...

wrrider100 4 Nov 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You look like I guy that I don't talk to anymore, and with good reason. But, I wish you luck, especially in Florida. Now, that's a place I'd just like to set fire to.

Try Ashley Madison.

How boring. If all I want is an itch scratched I have a machine for that, and it won't give me Covid19 or an STD.

Deb57 Level 8 Nov 21, 2020

I'm the least sophisticated male east of the Mississippi, and EVEN I know that pitch won't work.

Lines like that gets one no where in this day and age,but appears old school who has not modernized his thinking

I see that, along with all your other dubious qualities, you are an anti-masker. I believe you're on the wrong site.

Idiot

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 20, 2020

Is this a joke? Cuz gross.

Wouldn’t touch you with a 100 foot pole let alone have sex with you. Covid = using toys unless you’re connected already.

Good luck! Something tells me you're gonna need it.

1of5 Level 8 Nov 20, 2020

Another horndog who wants free sex with no commitment. Yawn.

Your near-naked photo with your face hidden confirms you are married.

COVID-19 has been found in semen. What's your plan? Sex with masks and gloves?

Dream on.

But how could you pass this up?? Ooh la la. 🤠

But apparently that tactic works, or he wouldn't be doing it.

@BitFlipper

It doesn't work with me.

@LiterateHiker I understand. Most of the behaviors attributed to "men" don't apply to me either, but people believe them nonetheless.

Put some clothes on!

Wow, where do I sign up for such an appealing offer?

An affair in that someone gets cheated on? Perhaps some activities or education in which you enhance your integrity would be a better use of your time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:554369
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.