Agnostic.com

6 5

So now he gets praise for protecting us from shit that didn't happen? Iguess, in reality, thats better than keeping us strong while we cope with the trauma of the shit he did let happen.... I just can't with these people. Ugh

ponderingatheist 7 Nov 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Son of a bitch, now I know why I cannot win the lottery. Damn.

One of the most, if not the most stupid thoughts I ever read.

All the Christians knew how the November elections would turn out because their God thinks like them and loves Trump. Except of course they created this pro Trump God and pro Trump God can't do as much to change reality as Trump himself because sadly Trump is real, and their pro Trump God isn't.

Ohferpetessake.....ever know anybody who died? With, for example, a painful cancer? Do you give your gawd credit for that?!

When I was a little boy, I had a teddy bear. And that teddy bear could do, and would be, anything I wanted. In my imagination. I guess I grew up, funny thing is though, that I used to think that happened to everyone.

If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle, but she doesn't so she's my aunt.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:554370
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.