Agnostic.com

1 7

LINK Karen Demanded Delivery Guy To Check Out Her Groceries And She Got What She Wanted

Why can’t they just take no for an answer?

Karens are the worst. I don’t think I should explain what a “Karen” is, but some people are still in the dark over here. So, let me enlighten you. A Karen is a middle-aged typical white woman with a short bob, wearing a tracksuit, who drives a mini-van and would like to speak to your manager. Do you get the picture in your head? I hope you’re seeing a snobby, short woman with a tonne of attitude. If that is what you’re seeing, you got it right.

Anyone who works in customer service or retail just dreads a Karen. They are never satisfied and are highly self-entitled. This man on Reddit shared his story of when he faced a Karen in a place he didn’t work at. The story will have you laughing out loud. Scroll down below to read it:

HippieChick58 9 Nov 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

That was an awesome take down..🤣🤣🤣

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:554639
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.