Agnostic.com

1 4

LINK Letters From An American 11/22/2020

I had gotten half-way through a post tonight about what seems to me a looming split in the Republican Party, when it hit me that four years ago today I responded to my inclusion on the brand-new “Professor Watchlist.”

I will never forget standing in my dark kitchen in my pajamas, at the counter, reading my laptop in shock as I found out that some young grifter named Charlie Kirk had found my name online and put it onto his new website as a danger to students (send money to resist left-wing professors like Richardson!). As I stood there, watching in horror, messages came in from all over the country telling me people had my back. And then I wrote a post to reassure my friends that I was used to this sort of harassment and it would be okay, and then that post went viral, and I came off the list within days.

HippieChick58 9 Nov 23

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Charles Kirk is a raging fascist. It doesn't take much. This country is not out of the woods. Trump has not yet been removed. He is still trying to stay in office.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:555163
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.