Agnostic.com

5 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

About fucking time

bobwjr Level 10 Nov 24, 2020

This has been three very long weeks! Seems more like years.

"gain complete understanding of the Trump administration’s efforts to hollow out government agencies.” That will be very interesting. Sounds like a looong process. Maybe someone should explain to tRumps enablers what the expression "sour grapes" mean.

FINe fucking LY! Biden has a real damn awful mess to deal with. What I do know for sure and for certain he WILL call on experts to help. Biden knows he and he alone can not fix all that needs dealing with.
I just hope the people he picks are honest. No more self serving ass holes that have no experience or real knowledge. I don't think that is asking for too much.
and please no more money to the military industrial complex - at least for a while. their slice of the pie to too damn big - IMHO.

I wholeheartedly agree! Yippie!

NO Republicans ALLOWED!

Real good news!
Biden can begin to put government back in order asap.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:555333
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.