Agnostic.com

7 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Some have mentioned that Pat Sajak might fill in too. Pat, of course, hosted an episode of Jeopardy! back in 1997. He was pretty solid.

Ken Jennings might get too frustrated with the contestants and their inability to answer what to him are simple questions.

BD66 Level 8 Nov 25, 2020

I don't know if Ken can ad-lib very well but we'll find out

The best description of Ken Jennings that I ever heard was "smarmy and punchable". I couldn't agree more.

I seldom watch these shows and am not familiar with the man.

He and Brad Rutter have hosted other, lesser game shows. I like the idea of Ken or Brad doing it, and not some aged star.

Good, I hope they keep him, he's a good choice, funny, smart, engaging. Only the ratings will tell.

Leelu Level 7 Nov 24, 2020

Poor Alex. It's interesting to have a host who could clobber you in the game. Ken Jennings, the guy's amazing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:555481
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.