Agnostic.com

7 4

LINK COVID-Denying Pastor: Sin is “100% Fatal” and Therefore Deadlier Than the Virus | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Pastor Jack Hibbs of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills in California has denied the seriousness of COVID since the beginning. In May, he argued that two months of abiding by lockdown orders was enough and churches should go back to meeting in person despite the threat of the virus. In August, he wore a combat helmet to make the case that Christians were under attack. In September, he hosted an in-person baptism for over 1,000 people.

snytiger6 9 Nov 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Fuck that guy, and anyone else who agrees with him.

Further proof that Americans are over medicated

In some cases Under Medicated LOL. Some need some anti-psychotic drugs

Sometimes you just have to wonder..........Were these idiots dropped on their heads when they were born? Perhaps they’ve eaten too many paint chips!!

Too bad Auschwitz and Treblinka don’t exist anymore.

@creative51 There is no other way for me to describe it, period

The stupity and / or ignorance of these assholes, not to mention their recklessness to themselves and everyone else.

I have read several books about the Holocaust, watched thousands of hours of documentaries and I have even visited Germany back in 1999 and the Dachau work camp.

This guy is not a wonderful or benevolent human being who is out to better the world, but rather, a deranged, delusional psychopath out to line his own pockets, no matter how much he must cheat r hurt others.

I fully stand by my words.......regardless of who disagrees or agrees.

@CuddyCruiser There are almost an infinite number of ways for you to have described it. Don't try to kid yourself. You chose this one. Or, if you really truly don't have the imagination to come up with something other than a Holocaust reference, you should have the good taste and courtesy to keep it to yourself. As your mother probably taught you, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all.

@creative51 I agree

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha what a fucking idiot

The dumb ass will contract covid with in the next 2 weeks. Serves him right with all the bs going on.

And has a slow, painful and miserable death.

So how come your beloved trump has not died yet?

Was his brain excised at birth?

No, one of the major requirement when becoming a member of any religion , so it seems, it that you MUST undergo a complete Frontal Lobotomy.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:555783
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.