Agnostic.com

7 7

LINK Idaho Lt. Gov. Wants to Spend Taxpayer Money on Discredited “Disinfectant Cubes” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Idaho’s Lt. Gov. Janice McGeachin made news for all the wrong reasons last month when, in a video denouncing state and local COVID restrictions, she held up a Bible and a gun as examples of what she fears losing.

Well, you’re never going to believe this: McGeachin doesn’t accept science.

On Tuesday, during a livestream for the right-wing group Idaho Strong, McGeachin announced a plan to send some of the state’s funding from the CARES Act to “walk-through disinfectant cubes” that would go up in the State Capitol.

snytiger6 9 Nov 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She held up a bible and a gun as examples of what she fears losing. Does she carry one of them to the grocery store? Lots of this stuff is getting old. Guns, flags, and bibles are some of it.

I'll will put Idaho on my list of states I don't want to visit until the 2nd half of next year or later.

Yep.......Ignorance is Bliss!!

When shrub jr. was in office, he visited Idaho. He had granted the state several million for road improvements. Several weeks before he visited to do a speech, cars were literally stuck in molten asphalt. Instead of his planned speech, the first thing he said was 'Where in the hell is the money?!'

Who is profiting?

MizJ Level 8 Nov 27, 2020

The governor. Sadly, that beautiful state is horribly corrupt.

How much of these funds have been wasted on snake oil. Think about the fact federal government stockpiled $100 million in hydroxychloroquine, while those suffering from Lupus faced a shortage of their meds.

Follow the money!

I'm so sick of fucking idiots.

Same here. They make me 😡 & 🤮

Sorry, the ambiguity of your words hit me like a train.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:556261
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.