Agnostic.com

2 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I remember loving our Ray Stevens albums with comedy songs, quite funny. He's lost is edge a bit with age, but this quarantine just begs a song from all the comedy songwriters and performers of yore and likely expected. 😉

What's with all this religious crap. Ew. Ray Stevens must be old as the hills he comes from. He did parody songs 50 years ago. I remember "The Streak" .Streaking was a fad back 1970. People would impromptu run around naked, usually in public, a quick bomb, the bigger the crowd the ballsier.

Define "old as the hills". I had to google it, he is 81. I remember "The Streak" I think he looks pretty darn good for 81.

@HippieChick58 By the time I'm 81, I'll have been dead for 5 years.

@barjoe If I can't die until all my projects are done, I figure I have to live to at least 125, especially as I keep adding projects. However, I don't think the projects are going to prevent anything, and my mom died at 45, so I may be on borrowed time already.

@HippieChick58 We all are

@barjoe True that. My goal is to see the grands graduate from HS and possibly dance at the wedding of at least one of them. My newest grand is due in January. One of the girls lost a baby recently and I am sure she will be trying again soon. So, I need another 18 or 20 years. But nothing is guaranteed, especially in a worldwide pandemic.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:556372
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.