Agnostic.com

5 8

LINK Twitter Mocks Christian Snowflakes Melting Down Over Chick-fil-A “Betrayal” | Megan H | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Right-wing Christians have been in a real snit over the past week ever since Chick-fil-A announced that it would be restructuring its charitable giving in a way that focused on hunger, homelessness, and education. That move meant no longer giving to the Salvation Army and the Fellowship of Christian Athletes, two faith-based organizations with histories of opposition to marriage equality.

snytiger6 9 Nov 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'll never shop there, or Hobby Lobby and a lot of others.

I am sure that it will be Christian based shelters and food kitchens. I also question an organization with Chick-fil-A's track record to give to just make sure everyone is educated. I am sure it will be a Christian based education where Science does not rule. 😟

Hey, however/whatever, it is a good thing going forward.......

Dollars are evidently they're real bottom line.

Sometimes I can edit a comment and sometimes I can't. Obviously I meant their instead of they're.

Are they learning which side their chicken is fried on?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:556544
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.