Agnostic.com

4 9

If I could play like him, I'd say the same thing.

Zoltans_Queen 6 Nov 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Josh Groban? Are you kidding me? Josh Groban is to music as rhinestones are to jewelry.

It's a great quote. Unfortunately he disavows it.
[twitter.com]

How unfortunate.

Quincy Jones is one of my music heroes. He has 80 grammy nominations, 28 grammy's, 41 albums, and 14 soundtracks over a 60 year career. Quincy addresses his success by saying "Good luck usually follows the collision of opportunity and preparation". He also believes your insight is guided by your experience. "If you don’t have the science together (practice), your soul (passion) just doesn’t have a clue how to get where it wants to go!" It takes 10,000 hours of study or practice to make those instinctive determinations.

[blog.discmakers.com]

@barjoe Sorry I can't find any evidence which shows Quincy is a scientologist. Can you post a link to that evidence?

@kensmile4u That came from an erroneous link. My mistake.

Same shit for all the sports stars who pray...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:556873
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.