Agnostic.com

15 13

LINK Pastor Believes Atheists will Convert When Election is Overturned

On the flip side, if the election isn’t overturned — and it won’t be — believers still won’t entertain the idea that there is no God.

snytiger6 9 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

15 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Tell us that handling a frog will cause you to get warts and tags.

And while your at it remind us that the seventh child of a family will always be lucky.

Great, that means never.

I bet he still believes that masturbating grows hair on your palms and drinking alcohol excessively will make men grow breasts.

This clown probably ate too many paint chips or sniffed too much bleach. Maybe he ought to try some Drano.

Given it some thought and I will believe if he pays me $1,000,000,000.00. I think I could do some good with that.

He can believe whatever he wants. I believe he is wasting his time, but that is only my opinion.

Heads I win, tails you lose.

This ignorant pastor must then believe that Trump has a whole lot going on with his god. Is Donnie really the "Chosen One?" Of course he is. It says so in the pages of that pastor's book. Ignorance was in abundance in 2016 and before. It is worse now. How can these people pretend what their bible says?

Cloud cuckoo land is getting rather full these days.

Sadly the election results show Biden is the winner and tRump is the loser. I think I'll tweet him LOSER on january 21.

The stupid is strong in this one...

Quick, someone convince him to hold his breath until it happens.

Now, if the pastor just said “after the election” I would agree with him. Atheist should work as hard as they can to convert “believers” to further erode religious privileges.

For fucks sake. I don't even have a strong enough word for how stupid this is.

That altar wine must be some really good stuff. Gotta get me some of that.

MD2020

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:557291
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.