Agnostic.com

9 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

They acknowledge that they are fundamentalists: "but if they can sign the tenets of the fundamentals of the Christian faith". That's at least is something. But they lower their weapons of limitations for others. Still I believe that if they hire a non-fundamentalist they will sack it "when they can find someone better". They haven't changed their fundamental visions.

Gert Level 7 Apr 26, 2018

ya know Methuselah lived almost 1/6 of the life of earth. thats pretty impressive when you don't think about it.

Three quarters of a billion years?

Hmmm... he may have to tone it down a bit more.

Even though the rules have been relaxed, it seems you still need to be pretty kooky to work there.

Ha, ha! My guess they pay pretty crappy too. Money is always the bottom line.

I would love to go in there undercover and see how everyone really acts when the public isn’t around.

Teehee. Cool.

Oh Brother. It's not enough to be a Science denier?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:55757
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.