Agnostic.com

26 3

Are you easily annoyed?

ScienceBiker 8 Apr 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

26 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Only by most Republicans

Yes, by stupidity

By people that say they are perfectionist.

Reminds me that a lot of people say my ex is a perfectionist or has OCD. Not. Just a regular ol’ neat freak.

The annoying part is too many people don’t know what OCD is and use the “diagnosis“ for every little quirk.

@BlueWave. I heard this fraze in AA meetings. It would make me say WHAT and giggle. People pick this fraze up from other dummies because it sounds good to their alcoholic character.

I am annoyed and irritated as my default emotion. Like a resting scowl, only it's my entire personality. Sounds, things that strike me as stupid, people and animals that stand in the middle of walkways and stare for a minute when I'm trying to walk right behind them, mechanical pencils that go missing and when I find them the leads keep breaking so I can't even write, bright sunshine on my face at work, having to pee, cat hair in my nose, literally anything my sort-of boyfriend says or does...shall I go on? The mundane, tiny traumas that, as it's turned out, are what life is actually made of, are painfully obnoxious to me. Some are worse than others, but when enough of them arrive in a bundle or a chain I am reported by casualties and survivors as unpleasant to be around at best, and since this is a pretty regular thing I understandably have few relationships at all, social or family or otherwise.
And I can clear out a bar in like five minutes. All I need to do is tell a joke or two and collapse into melancholy ranting philosophy and people just drift away out the door. It's my talent. It's my "god given gift". Haha. Jk?

Tell me a joke...

the sound of TV commercials and general cacophany makes me irritable

Yawning while im talking...grrrr.

Does the Hound like chicken?

Educated answer... lol.

What? Who said that? Hey, and stop doing that. I mean, the nerve.

I HATE when people ask me that... grumblegrumblegrumble...

Yes! Shut up! 😉

Ugh, quit asking me!!!!!

Because of my current mental state; yes.

No, most things that annoy many people are not important enough to bother me.

Not one bit, I'm very laid back and easy going.

Something makes you mad...

Very

I am not bothered by the little things.

AAAaaaaarrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhh!

No not really

No, unless I have another heavy worry distracting me.

When I'm dealing with chronic pain or exhausted, absolutely. And if I'm engrossed in a project, don't interrupt me without asking. That's a real trigger for me.

It gets worse every day. Which is very annoying, lol.

By 45 and his minions, kinda. I can't even listen to his voice, or any of his apologists' voices without wanting to shout at them to STFU.

In a manner of speaking... I get annoyed by arrogant, judgemental, bigotry ppl and those sorta ppl are ubiquitous... So I get annoyed easily...

I'm intolerant of intolerance.

Yes

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:55787
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.