Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Atheist News 11/21/20- Pastors deny Biden victory, Alito says religious liberty is in danger, +more! - YouTube

Hello! I was encouraged to share my channel on YouTube here on Agnostic- every other week I host Atheist News, which compiles news from around the world regarding atheism and religion. On the off weeks from Atheist News, I host an assortment of other shows such as Godsmacked, Science vs. Religion, Atheist Hall of Fame, Atheist Adventurer, and more! (Check out the playlists on the channel to see organized collections). Check it out if you have any free time, and if you like what you see, please subscribe to the channel!

Atheist_News 6 Dec 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Xians love to whine about how embattled they are and that they're not treated fairly. It brings to mind the image of a kid throwing a tantrum bcuz his mom won't buy him his Cap'n Crunch.

Trump’s xian supporters. Having lost, will they:

1. Double down and support him more?
  2. Lose hope and quit politics?

God appointed Trump but yet he could not deliver the election. Yeah, that just makes perfect sense. Oh, I forgot the role of that mean ole Debbil. Is it like Jebus guaranteeing us victory by getting killed?

Amazing how God appointed tRump, but not BYEDON.

If these assholes want to get involved in politics then by all means they need to be paying taxes like everyone else.... Start taking their precious money away and they'll shut up in a hurry..... Im tired of my tax dollars supporting fairytales

Exactly.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:557968
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.