Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK How Iowa Mishandled the Coronavirus Pandemic - The Atlantic

I am about 20 miles from Iowa, we knew they were making a mess of it. Now we really know how bad.

HippieChick58 9 Dec 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I will add Iowa on states I refuse to visit until 2nd half of 2021.

I live 20 miles away and haven't crossed the border in well over a year, maybe 2, and no desire to either.

Missouri isn't much better....

Reminds me of the maxim "What you don't know won't hurt you." Obviously totally untrue. [goodreads.com]. When it comes time to give out vaccines I would be tempted to ask the recipients if they think the virus is a hoax. Yes, good you don't need the vaccine so better to give it to someone who understands what it is for. We need to help push the adage "Stupid kills - but not fast enough. I would have a real hard time being a medical assistant. Why waste my time on those who don't even care for their own lives to take a few minor precautions?? There are plenty of those who do care and do deserve help.

I did tear up at the beginning of the article but by the end my heart was as hard as elf on the shelve jeff sessions heart (or mcconnel's)
NOT once was the media's role in this debacle ever mentioned. The talk radio people, fox and oann bear a HUGE responsibility. trump's handlers (jared and miller) from the beginning jumped on board demonizing anyone who did not follow their lead that the virus was a hoax or just not that serious. Evidence proves trump and cronies knew it was bad and choose to capitalize politically and financially and screw everyone else. hannity, limbough, carlson, etc are just as culpable. IMHO
Which is why I was stunned by the number of Americans who voted for 4 more years of this nightmare.

This made me cry

MizJ Level 8 Dec 4, 2020
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:558205
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.