Agnostic.com

12 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

,,,testosterone gone WILD---
if intelligent life would contact ; they
seem to want to dominate it.THE actual
reverse is probably true🤷♂️
🤘spock
" live long & prosper "

Then, mayhap, they'd meet up with a few Atheists and adapt the saying to " Live Long and Apostatize"

They had to let their anger , about Trump loosing the election , out on something, didnt they ? This is so stupid , that its funny. Did they think that monolith beamed Aliens in ? 🤣🤣
At least nobody got hurt in this destructive act . And they shouldnt be so worried about illegal aliens. I doubt that the USA is still a place where a lot of people from other countries want to go, after 2020. Actualy , I think a lot of legal Aliens 👽, can't wait to get out, right now.

The cross was supposedly used to kill Jesus, if he comes back we can use their cross to kill him again. With zombies, you have to shoot them in the head, but the cross is like kryptonite to Jesus and Dracula. The most effective tools that aliens have is the anal probe and laser pistols, they can easily defeat Jesus by probing his ass with their laser pistols.

Beware for just like the Churches, Zombie Jeebus Chrust WANTS your brains....LOL.

Typical religious dogma!!!

Instead of finding out what it is or about they destroy and burn it out of existence!!!

We have too many who are now maga and militias members who would rather destroy than build!!!

and we, for some reason, keep giving additional echo chamber to racists

Colbert made an interesting comment. He said if they hadn't been stupid they would have just got another board and nailed it across the top to make a cross. Outside

If those lunatics were Muslims, they would have shouted "Allahu Akbar", not "Christ is King". I doubt that they could muster even one grey cell between them.

Like the old saying, " What do you see when you look deep into the eyes of a Christian?"
"Nothing the inside of the back their skull."

@Triphid a lyric from "blue oyster cult" a band from my youth.

I just wish if somebody was going to put up a monolith they do it right and make it a rectangle with a shiny black finish kind of like piano black that you find in automobiles. And then throw in some animated early primates for special effects. 😉

Wonder what is in the koolaid their drinking?

They mixed it with too many stupidity pills.

,,,besides being addictive- they feel threatened
by not knowing-_-_destroy what they cannot understand 🗿

@anglophone Maybe we should send them ALL some of the old Aussie smarten up pills ( aka rabbit turds), you know you are getting smarter when you realize that they ARE dried turds that you've been chewing on....LOL.

Why do I see monoliths showing up all over the place....

I'd have to say boredom more than anything else.

Good Point- they both have no pro social drive.

@oldFloyd Maybe it's just like when Broken Hill Artist (????), Pro Hart, wanted to cover Uluru in paint and scrawl his name on it as well.
I.e. Sheer and Unadulterated Vanity and nothing else imo.

@Triphid I dunno, what colour? 🤔😉

@oldFloyd Knowing the late Pro Hart, I'd say it would be just as are ALL his supposed artworks, i.e. a ' dog's breakfast.'

I wish people would just grow up.

I figured they put this up, took it down and replaced it with their stupid cross. Proclaiming Christ is superior to space aliens implies that they're stupid enough to believe these "monoliths" are from space. If "Christ is superior" why did the morons have to take it down? Couldn't Jeebus had done it himself?

There you go ,,,they must crave REGOGNITION

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:558390
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.