Agnostic.com

11 9

Dave Daubenmire Now Claims His Meeting With Bill Barr Was a Warning From God

[rightwingwatch.org]

#god
xenoview 8 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yeah, that is exactly what it was, not.

what a load of crap!

The same asses had god electing tRump, so where is god now - they should respect god's choice.

The first paragraph shows how insane these religious zealots have become. We really need t find some place in the country, build a wall around it and send these people to have it out with one another.

Dunning kruger is strong in this one.

The FARCE is strong in this one I see.
Sincerest apologies to George Lucas and Star Wars here btw.

Sounds like he wants to control the run off election.

These freaks are so silly. I like how they believe that their god talks to them, and tells them to do stupid shit like this !!!! LOL

Daubemire's comment of Barr's election comment to AP... "

“If Bill Barr said that, thank God, Lord, you’re exposing him,” Daubenmire said. “I know it’s the deep state. I know Barr could be involved with it. I know the FBI is corrupt. I know the CIA is corrupt. I know the media. I understand. I see the whole picture.”"

Seems everyone is corrupt except those that are truly corrupt.

I love how white supremacists act like they have a personal relationship with God. Stupid.

Dave Daubenmire is an irredeemably dangerous lunatic.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:558436
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.