Agnostic.com

8 3

What does this say about the state of the world when this is the best option this dude could come up with? A two year 'relationship' with a sex doll that leads to marriage?
[au.lifestyle.yahoo.com]

Surfpirate 9 Dec 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If this a publicity stunt,sure gets attention ,maybe even finacial rewards for him in the future ,At least he is not harming anyone else ,This ploy will probably wear off in a few years when he is out of the lime light

At least no alimony

Your right there unless the manufacture sues him on her be half lol

It just shows how crazy he is.

He clearly has poor social skills, unable to attract a live woman.

Hope he's happy.

Or he is looking for a completely compliant partner with nothing but air between her ears. Probably hard to find a partner that empty headed except in the coma ward.

Lets not forget how many women prefer their toys over flesh-and-blood partners. And many of you will say "of course", but that's only because it's a familiar construct.

Not to give trump even more credit for others feeling they can now display their level of oddness openly but damn that's some weird shit. I'm thought how sad, then well if it makes him happy who cares? At least he's not harming anyone. No bashing others, shooting shit up or burning down building, eh?

Just imagine. Don't blame the man. A sex doll can make him happy but a live woman cannot. That is the state you have to worry about.

He looks like the kind of guy who would have a choice of women. I'm guessing this is a publicity stunt.

On the other hand, I hear those dolls can react and move, and even have warm skin. His doll may be more animated than a living partner.

🤣🤣🤣 "His doll may be more animated than a living partner". Hopefully just "some" living partners. I had a wife like that 🤣🤣🤣

@Cyklone me too.

Pretty sure it isn't "the world", just him

Somehow I think this guy isn't alone. Too bad.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:558456
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.