Agnostic.com

8 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I have typed it numerous times. What sort of father would set fire to their child for falling off their bike?

There is no hell or life after death, so the whole question is senseless.

Do you deserver eternal torture? I'd have to know you a little bit first.

Thanks for reminding me about this excellent channel. Excellent video!

I like his channel 👍

Mvtt Level 7 Dec 6, 2020

Walking up to a stranger and threatening them with an alleged hell post mortem is worse than walking up to a woman and saying you should fuck me anytime I want fucked.... both are religious bible principles both should be crimes ... hell is exempted from terrorism laws and church weddings are celebrating common agreements by women with rapists

Only when they are not evoked or forced upon one!!!

I respect anyone's right to believe whatever he or she chooses within limits, no matter how stupid and ill-grounded the beliefs may be. But, that does not mean that I endorse such beliefs. And, I totally reject any claim of having the right to try impose such beliefs on me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:558711
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.