Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK Mitch McConnell's dark pivot: Wreck the economy — and sabotage Biden's presidency | Salon.com

Donald Trump is still pretending he'll be able to successfully steal himself a second term as president, probably because it's such a lucrative lie. Mitch McConnell, however, appears to be moving on to his next mission: kneecapping Joe Biden.

The Senate majority leader is doing what everyone who actually learns from history predicted he would, and deliberately sabotaging the American economy, in a belief that voters will blame the incoming Democratic president for the disaster and not the Republican senators who are actually responsible.

snytiger6 9 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The majority of repubs are big children.

If I believed in god even a tiny bit I would pray for the dems to take Ga.
Hell, I may give it a try anyway 😀

This is why those two Senate seats in Georgia are so important.

This has been pretty obvious from the time Biden pulled ahead in the polls. Moscow Mitch cares not one wit about the people he is in office to serve! Only the ones who serve him gobs of money, regardless of who they are.

This is all that McConnell knows how to do -- to block and sabotage. He is utterly incapable of principled and productive leadership.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:558858
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.