Agnostic.com

7 8

when I was single I tried online dating. It’s a good thing I’m married now, because if I wasn’t, I’d be fighting the temptation to join Christian Mingle and act like a huge troll.

Atheist_News 6 Dec 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

We all love a good laugh

i like to call it christian tingle.

Why fight it? Its not like you'll go to hell for it. 😉

Make it a game with your wife - catch and release, see who trolls better..

1of5 Level 8 Dec 7, 2020

What's stopping you even if you're married if you're just planning to troll? I doubt trolls reel in a bunch of ass...

I can only imagine explaining to my wife when she discovered my activities. “I’m just trolling them, I swear!”

@Atheist_News Oh, I assumed she would be enjoying the fun with you. Either way, wouldn't your posts and messages show you weren't doing anything shady?

The misunderstanding wouldn’t be worth the laughs lol

@Atheist_News Then make it a couples activity. Use her picture. Dudes are way more likely to respond than chicks anyway, so there will be way more opportunity to troll. Then after you have a fun time replying to idiots and drinking a bottle of wine together, you can cram in a bone sesh before bed. Not just a hat rack, my friend.

LMAO

Hilarious! Thanks for the belly laugh.

I don't like online dating. I meet all my girl in bars. They can't preach to you when they're drunk

What's that they say? Alcohol, getting ugly men laid since forever. 😅😅😅 Sorry, couldn't resist.

What have you been doing since Covid?
I used to get a few dates from online profiles, but since I deleted my Facebook, I lost access to the sites (but more importantly, the ability for people to internet stalk me to verify I'm real). I have a friend that wants us to start a dating site for suicidal people. That would be nice. Other than that longshot I doubt I'll find someone before I die. This site sure as fuck didn't pan out as a dating site.

@JeffMurray I've not been getting laid a lot. This app isn't a dating site.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:558917
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.