Agnostic.com

6 1

Do you have a question that you'd like to know the answer to?

If you do then what is that question, if you don't then why not?

waitingforgodo 8 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

1. Why are there so many assholes, dangerous lunatics, psychopaths and God Mobsters in the world?
  2. Is there any intelligent life in the Universe?

If I strive to fail and succeed in doing so, am I a failure or a success?

An oxymoron conundrum .... do you still beat your wife ??

@Larry68Feminist How oxymoronic of me!

@p-nullifidian we need Laughter Here to humor humorless GODOT

@Larry68Feminist Hey, you spelled it right! 😉

Yes, my question to you is will you post your photo and tell us all why you're here in agnosticland with so many Atheists building a community here and some of us finding marriage happily ?

Geez, I dunno Larry. i'm more inclined to post a transcript of your letter to me containing the most outrageous obloquy and the vilest filth that I've ever enjoyed online. Would you settle for that instead?

@waitingforgodo you pretend to be female from Australia and a dozen times insult Atheists with your childish questions.... April fools joking is for 6 year olds.....the private message is an overview of scams by believer trolls and Nigerians trying to steal money from lonely Atheists .....but now you asked a direct question most people are ignoring your provocations....thankyou for your 1st reply and threat.... you're qualified to be a Senator now nobody can block you or me there....make nice GODOT

Yes. I would love to know if there is a lot of dark matter hidden somewhere, and where, or does the standard model need revising ?

Great subject. I majored in mathematics (with first year physics only) so while I'm aware of the ongoing discussions among astrophysicists I can't add to the debate.

@waitingforgodo Did not think you could. But the question intrests me , mainly because I would love to know if the standard model is basically correct, or, from a human interest point of view, how and why the physics community will own the need to amend it, if that does prove to be needed. I do understand that there are many other problems with the standard model, I just picked that one as the most obvious.

I do not really have any great preferences in terms of things I 'need' to know, having reached a time of life when I know that I will never know everything, and that there is often just as much joy in finding a answer to a trivial problem as one of lifes great puzzles.

Several thousand actually.

Let’s start, what is the actual number of votes for Biden and then for Trump.
Why do people fail to learn from each other’s mistakes?
How does woman’s minds work?
Why do people hate Trump/Biden/Obama etc so much?
Where the hell did I put my mobile phone?
Where the hell did my toddler put my phone?

Ok the last two is not philosophy and the fist is click bait... however the first I actually would like to know and the last two I ask ALL the time.

Hanno Level 4 Dec 8, 2020

Why?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:559018
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.