Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK Lying Pastor: The Election May Be the Most “Prolific Deception” in History | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

I think th emos tprolific deception in history is religion.

Pastor Jack Hibbs of Calvary Chapel Chino Hills in California has become best known for denying reality.

In May, for example, he denied the seriousness of COVID and argued that two months of abiding by lockdown orders was enough and churches should go back to meeting in person despite the threat of the virus. In August, he wore a combat helmet to make the case that Christians were under attack. In September, he hosted an in-person baptism for over 1,000 people.

He has also claimed that Vice President-elect Kamala Harris, a Baptist, isn’t truly Christian.

He’s still at it.

snytiger6 9 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Well, the Aftermath of the election, as orchestrated by drump & friends, certainly is....I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut sometimes

Natural selection works. Just give it a chance.

A consienceless demagogue.

Why so many crazy religious people coming out of the wood work in California, all of sudden.

The next time your team loses a football game. Remember! They scored illegal touchdowns and they didn't count our legal touchdowns! We actually won the game. I refuse to pay on my bet. The game was rigged! This is a third world league!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:559129
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.