Agnostic.com

5 7

LINK Congressman Calls for “Global Repeal of Blasphemy, Heresy, and Apostasy Laws” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Democrat and Republican came together on the floor of the U.S. House to support House Resolution 512, calling for the “global repeal of blasphemy, heresy, and apostasy laws.”

snytiger6 9 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yea and while we’re at it, let’s bring in Heinrich Himmlers “Racial Experts” for their opinions also.

Fuckin’ pathetic jerkoffs.

It's not going to happen while you have dangerous religidiots in positions of power in any government.

Ted Yoho is a real piece of shit.

I'm rather surprised that Ted Yoho was attached to this.

The big question is, will it get voted on in the senate?

Mitch will probably just throw it on the mountainous pile of other legislation he's refused to bring to the Senate floor.

If it is not passed, legally we would not be allowed to even criticize Moslem's or any other religion.

@JackPedigo Meh. I'm going to say whatever I please about all religion.
Let anyone try to prevent that.

@KKGator Just be sure to add, IN MY OPINION and they can scream persecution all they like but can't a bloody thing about it.

@Triphid Now you know I'm not going to do that. 🤣

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:559134
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.