Agnostic.com

5 3

LINK New York attorney general predicts Trump will step down, allow Pence to pardon him | TheHill

I don't buy this scenario for a few reasons, but you can't predict crazy. I think its much more likely he pardons himself (along with "everyone he's ever spoken too" ) and take his chances with an originalist supreme court he put 3 members on.

1of5 8 Dec 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've heard that Trump is on the hook for crimes in the state of New York and federal pardon wouldn't be able to help him there. I hope so at least.

Prety much how I understand it, too.

Does DJT trust Pence, or anyone, that much?

Nope. Only family. Pence wants to run in 2024 and can easily say that Trump has done nothing illegal so doesn't need a pardon tarnishing Trumps reputation. If the roles were reversed its what Trump would do to Pence.

@1of5 Of course. And Pence has religious followers, maybe more than Trump.

I wouldn't put anything past the Orange Nightmare.

Unfortunately

Not yet last minute

Last one on his way out the door, probably.

Do it now please!!!!!!

You'd rather have Pence?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:559284
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.