Agnostic.com

57 4

What is the best Cartoon Series ever to grace television?

• 12 votes
  • 6 votes
  • 8 votes
  • 8 votes
Anemynous 7 Apr 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

57 comments (51 - 57)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Yup... I'm proselytizing. I realized the median age here is a bit higher then my other circles, and I think there are folks in that bracket that are raunchy, intelligent and misanthropic (j/k?) enough to appreciate this brilliant smorgasbord of sardonic wit and stochastic surrealism.

I like most of the offerings you folks suggested. I love old school Tex Avery... I use to mess around with animation as a kid, I researched all the greats. South Park, Archer, Family Guy, Simpsons, Futurama... great stuff too. Personally, I never cared for anything produced by Hanna Barbera ... even as a very small child I felt like the humor was stupid and I found it condescending to my intelligence... lol! To each their own!

I get it if Rick and Morty turns you off. It's pretty coarse. Too ridiculous, crude and violent for some.

Adult swim has a free "marathon" going here... but you just got a jump in where ever it drops you, and it is better from the beginning... but hey. It's free.: [adultswim.com]

Venture Brothers

I mean..obviously . Right?
Archer is fun and I like shows in that genre because the writing is great and there’s something cathartic about watching despicable people. I’m not sure why that is, but it’s..

But the Venture Brothers is king .

Both excellent entries.

New cartoon show airing at the moment called Final Space. It is very very good 🙂

You must reconsider. For atheists, only one showed supernatural and paranormal as it exists in reality.

JimG Level 8 Apr 22, 2018

Dr Katz, Professional Therapist

I forgot about that one. Classic.

Hey Arnold

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:55931
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.