Agnostic.com

4 7

Televangelists with John Oliver. I was curious and watched this last night and the situation with the IRS is criminal. Watch this, laugh and cry at the same time.

JackPedigo 9 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

John Oliver is great big fan

Great job of shitting on these Scum-bag Money-Grubbing Shysters.
Hey, just a thought BUT I send a few hundred 'Roos ( since an Aussie Dollar has 5 'roos depicted on it then you can buy 5 'roos for $1.00 LOL) then maybe Copeland and Co. can resurrect my late, lamented Blue Heeler, Charlie for me, after all he's only been dead and buried foe a mere 4 years now? LOL.

Simply staggering isn't it

John Oliver did a very large service to humanity with this program. But you still can't fix stupid.😉

If enough people are aware of it and protest you can. When our numbers get large enough we can demand that the IRS follow it's own rules. FFRF sued them twice and won. The first time the response from the IRS was we make the rules so we can break them. That is wrong (they do not make the rules).

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:559388
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.