Agnostic.com

8 12

LINK Christians Plan to Walk in Circles Seven Times to Overturn the Election Results | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

In yet another reminder of how damn silly religion is, conservative Christians are planning to host “Jericho Marches” this Saturday in various cities. Participants will gather at their state capitols and “march around them seven times until the walls of voter fraud and corruption fall down.”

They’re literally going to walk in circles to undo the election results because this is what their faith teaches them will change the past. And also because these are not smart people.

snytiger6 9 Dec 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Circles? I’ve got a better idea!!

Go to a high cliff, blindfold yourselves!! Hold on to each other’s shoulders / hands and follow each other off the edge!!!!

This what you get for watching Superman (1978) while pissed on communion wine.

Breaking News! People are circling Mulberry Bush hill in an effort to get the resident deity to overturn very solid election results!

Can’t wait to see all the carnage on Sunday. If the were smart, they would make this a PPV event...

Great I hope that this is covered by the media. I so want to see it's results. Perhaps they can walk around some derelict buildings that are supposed to be demolished, I am sure that the demolishing crew will be ever so great full.

And if they did just that We may be lucky enough for a few buildings to actually fall on them as well.

Why just 7 times, let them walk around in circles for a whole decade, it'd make a great telly show so we can all watch them drop down from exhaustion one by one.

As if they weren't already dizzy enough...

I hope they've remembered to bring their "Trump"ets.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:559421
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.