Agnostic.com

5 7

LINK Christian Writer: It’s Not Fair That Hollywood Loves Elliot Page and Not Me! | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

You knew this would happen: A writer at the evangelical website The Gospel Coalition has responded to actor Elliot Page coming out as transgender by asking the important question: WHY ISN’T EVERYONE PAYING ATTENTION TO ME INSTEAD?!

Becket Cook was a self-described “fully engaged gay man” back in the day. Then he found Jesus. Now he’s just a gay man who refuses to have sex with other men. That’s fine. That’s his decision. No one actually cares.

snytiger6 9 Dec 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. snowflake, D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Ha fucking ha!

Aw, poor little diddums nobody pays any attention to you so now you spit the dummy, cry like a spoiled Brat, throw tantrums, etc, EVEN after you've found Jeebus Chrust.
That is so terribly sad, NOT.
Hey, I suppose you didn't bother to tell the rest of your Looney-tunes, Bible-bashing mates WHERE you found this Jeebus Chrust did you?
Those same Looney-tunes HAVE been searching for him for 2,000 years now with no luck at all and YOU"RE keeping his hiding a secret, shame on you.

Well, life's a bitch sometimes.

Oh you naughty girl, have a little sympathy for this poor, misunderstood Christian Looney-tune please, Nah NOT he doesn't deserve it..

Stomps foot while crossing arms. Bottom lip quivers.
"It's just not fair!"
.wah.

As he throws his lip gloss at the mirror, his Gucci hand-bag across the room and cries out for his Mummy.....LOL.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:559654
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.