Agnostic.com

14 13

LINK Hate-Preacher: I Don’t Know What a Pandemic Is but “COVID-19 Is Not a Pandemic” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Last week, Christian Hate-Preacher Greg Locke tweeted that a CNN reporter had come by his church to film a segment. He said it was going to be a “hit piece”… which is usually conservative Christian-speak for “They asked me normal questions and that’s persecution.”

snytiger6 9 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

On NPR, they said that Covid-19 is now th eleading cause of death in the U.S.

Ha ha ha ha: I don't know what it is, but I know this isn't it. What a load of bullshit!

I am surprised that he can actually read and write but perhaps I am wrong there.

I watched this. If I saw someone like this in the street starving and if I had a half a sandwich I couldn’t finish, I swear I would throw it away and fuckin’ spit on it before I let him touch it.......or feed it to the sparrows and pidgeons first.

Eating of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge is a mortal sin, and the scumbag preacher knows this.

This guy is a genuine danger to society.

Well, according to the headline, we all know he is half right....

Well, gee, I don't know what a speed limit is, but I know doing 90 isn't over it.

Sounds very consistent for someone who claims to know his God exists but doesn't have any specific evidence to prove it. He can't define what a pandemic is, but he knows that this pandemic doesn't fit the definition of a pandemic.

It's perfectly acceptable to lie for da' Lawd!

That is actually Mornon or moron church doctrine. One can lie for the lord.

It's not like there is a commandment prohibiting it, is there?

@GeorgeRocheleau Would that there were! Other than "Thou shalt not bear false witness"....sounds rather anti-lie to me.

Yeah, just go to church, light a candle and just pray away!! Stupid fuckin’ idiot.

i'm glad to know he is an expert.

I don't know what snake oil is but he's selling it.

I don't know what a Framis is, but I bet I can install one....

I hope he gets covid and it kicks his butt good, but doesn't kill him.

Suffering is THE REAL punishment, not death.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:559972
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.