Agnostic.com

6 3

LINK Tony Dungy questions Christian faith of Raphael Warnock after tweet stating he's a 'pro-choice pastor'

Tony's opinion is absolutely worthless. He can't denote how people should act. He should stick to football and keep his mouth shut. Belief is a MF!

IAJO163 8 Dec 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've said it many, many times before and I'll say it again and again, HER body, HER choice, Keep your bloody Rosaries away from HER Ovaries.

Warrnock says he believes it pro choice. He doesn't see that a woman's healthcare should put the GOP in the clinic with her.

Who gives a flying fuck what Dungy thinks about Warnock?
He lives in a mansion in Tampa, he can't vote in Georgia.
Who gives a fuck if Warnock isn't as "christ-y" as Dungy thinks he ought to be?

I am not terribly enamored with Warnock's religious beliefs, but he's a much better alternative to Kelly Loeffler.

You never cease to amaze me. I know I have told you before, you have an awesome way with words. Wish we were actual neighbors.

Who cares what he says? He is a fool.

tony is just hating on the progressive pastor.

Fuck Tony Dungy. He's not even relevant in football anymore.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:560044
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.