Agnostic.com

3 2

So there was a positive COVID-19 case at my wife’s job (she works in a daycare, a kid had tested positive). She doesn’t have to quarantine- only the kids and daycare teachers assigned to that room have to. I asked my job today(I’m a meat cutter at a grocery store) if it spreads, and my wife has to quarantine, would I still come to work. They told me that even if my wife tested positive for covid, I would still be expected to come to work as long as I don’t show any symptoms. Capitalism y’all.

Atheist_News 6 Dec 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's nice when they go out of their way to let you know, they don't give a flying fuck about you or your health.

Capitalism is only great for the ruling class, not really that good for everyone else.

Pretty much explains the exponential rise of cases.

Also explains why they have been able to control the virus way better in Europe, with single payer health care for all and paid sick leave for all so people can stay home to avoid spreading the virus and still have income to survive. But our government and economic system see the peasants as all expendable and not worth supporting with income and health care unless they are able to work and create profits for the ruling class. Sometimes I'm amazed that Social Security and Medicare are still around, since our seniors are no longer working for the man to create wealth for them, so they may as well be dead and broke before they die. Except that a lot of them still are working because they are too poor to retire...

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:560264
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.