Agnostic.com

5 5

LINK Almost half of US voters think Trump will go down as ‘one of worst presidents in history’ says Fox poll | The Independent

When a Fox News poll purs Trump as the worst president, you know it's true... which is kind of novel for Fox News to be truthful.

snytiger6 9 Dec 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'll take it farther and name him the worst person of all time. I hate that bastard. It's a toss up between him and Moscow Mitch.

I have no doubt he will go down as the worst President in history by respected historians.

He is not "one of the worst presidents in history. He is the ABSOLUTE WORST PRESIDENT IN ALL OF AMERICAN HISTORY!!!!!!!.

How about more likely, "the Worst President" in US history

I don't need a poll to tell me that. I knew that 4 years ago when he was running for the first time.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:560498
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.