Agnostic.com

38 11

What's something good happening in your life right now/soon? Something you're excited about?

Let's celebrate some of the good things happening in our lives.
Share something you're excited for! 🙂
I only have a few more months of school before I finish my bachelor's in biological sciences and as a graduation present to myself, I'm going to get a puppy. I'm super excited to be so close to done with my degree and for getting a new companion. 🙂

Mea 7 Apr 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

38 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Still above the ground.

The only "good" thing happening in my life right now is that I'm no longer in the pit of depression I was in 3 or 4 years ago. I'm slowly climbing out and looking around.

Starting up a new relationship.

Kudos on the degree!!
It's almost warm enough to go fishing here, can't wait!!!

Congrats! That's a great gift to yourself.
I am 7 weeks vegan today. Super excited about my results so far.

I'm hitting the road for The Great American Road Trip. I'm so thrilled.

@Akfishlady

[simplemost.com]

I am about to level up on this site! Party time! Who’s coming? ?

Tear down the house!

Get wid it homie.

I'm just excited about life in general. ??

Just had contact with my daughters after many many years and yesterday my oldest celebrated her 20th birthday and told me I'm a grandpa.....

New daddy!

congrats...

Well, I found out that my school is renewing my teaching contract for next year soooo, I still have a job...🙂

This website. Finally a place to openly say things. Almost brings a tear to my eye.
Congrats on your degree! Not enough people get to have that feeling of accomplishment these days.
And I guess the jury is out on the puppy decision. We can revisit that in six months and see how you’re doing. ?
All BS aside. Props on the BS.

Amicable divorce after 20 years. Moving to a place 've wated to live, buying a historic building, relocating my online business and opening at least 1 other business. Less than 2 weeks. Excited & nervcous.

MikaB Level 5 Apr 12, 2018

Avengers Infinity War comes out this month. That's my Christmas

Having graduated with a BA in Political Science, I took and passed a state certification course to become a substitute teacher. Deciding to complete college was the wisest career move I ever made. The happiness and confidence this has brought me, not to mention the much higher paying salary I make as a sub, gives me great satisfaction and solace. I wish you the best of luck once you have received your BS. Congrats!

Congratulations! Massively well done. We need more women scientists.

I just had pizza for lunch!

On Sunday, I will buy a car for a few hundred dollars with some guys from work. Over the next several months we will put some money into this crapcan of a car, after which we will drive it in a 24 hour endurance race, which we will try to finish before it breaks beyond our ability to fix it. It will be glorious.

Congratulations on your graduation and your puppy! My oldest son will be graduating with his Bachelor's degree in a few months, once he gets finished with student teaching. Then we will only have one more child to get through college. The good in my life right now is my family and how they keep me grounded. Things have been quite rough with my job recently, and they (especially my husband) have gone above and beyond to help me get through it all. I am really excited that my husband and I are planning a road trip, just the two of us in a couple of months. I can't wait.

Im creating a cactus garden in a corner of the yard where little will grow. Ordered 200 glow in the dark pebbles for it even though I havent even gotten the regular rocks yet.

Now: coffee

Soon: vacation

My ex wife is on a cruise ,So I get to spend everyday with them for the next week.

Getting my filter for my fish tank and getting another dog after August.

im almost healed up from my surgery and am now much less nervous about all the other ones to come. i got rid of all the toxic people in my life and have been filling the vacancies with wonderful new folks, some on this site. im looking forward to warmer weather and camping, hiking, swimming, bonfires, and all that jazz. im just pretty much happy about life right now! thanks for asking!

Byrd Level 7 Apr 12, 2018

Hopefully a new job

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:56054
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.